Experience: 3-7 yrs. | Salary - Approx: INR Best in the Industry Lakhs - Lakhs /APosted on: Jun 28, 2016
|Organization was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world to communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Organization offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.|
Internet.org is a global initiative dedicated to making affordable Internet access available to the 2/3 rd of the world not yet connected. Making the Internet available to every person on earth is a goal too large and too important for any one company, group, or government to solve alone. Internet.org’s partners have come together to meet this challenge because they believe in the power of a connected world. This role is an opportunity to be part of this initiative by working with Network Infrastructure Companies and Internet Service Providers, delivering affordable Internet service to the unconnected in rural areas. As an Integration
Engineer you will handle the technical relationship with Internet Service Providers based in rural areas worldwide, and work closely with the Organization account managers to draft the partnership roadmap to provide affordable and reliable Internet access. This is a contract position based in Delhi - India.
• Deeply understand the various Organization platforms and underlying
• Be a technical expert on integrating Wi-Fi network solutions, Organization software and internet.org core features with ISPs’ infrastructure.
• Help our partners to launch the internet.org service in their networks.
• Manage the technical relationship with the ISP partners, provide technical support and handle service outages.
• Drive partner requirements, bugs and feature requests with Product and
• Write documentation, samples, and other materials to share with the broader Organization developer community.
Previous experience (3+ years-7 years) as a solutions engineer, technical sales consultant or partner/sales engineer in IT/networking field.
• Deep understanding of Linux/UNIX system admin and scripting (bash, python), networking (TCP/IP, HTTP).
• Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly.
• Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything.
• Good knowledge of basic large-scale internet service architectures (such as load balancing, LAMP, CDN's), even if you haven't worked on one.
• Configuration and maintenance of common applications such as Apache,
memcached, Squid, MySQL, NFS, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, and SNMP.
• Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
•Strong in technical operating system with good communication skills.
•Linux/UNIX system admin.
|To Apply / For more details:||Click Here|
|Salary:||INR Best in the Industry Lakhs - Lakhs /A|
|Industry:||IT-NETWORKING / HARDWARE JOBS|
|Role:||Partnership Engineer ,|
|Key Skills:||solutions engineer, technical sales consultant or partner/sales engineer in IT/networking field and ISP|
Desired Candidate Profile
|Qualification:||BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience|
|Company Name: ecentrichr.com|
Contact Person Name: Kiran Kumar Reddy
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: M: +918096049149, Ph : 040-46446006
2.Software Engineer in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Experience: 1-7 yrs. | Salary - Approx: INR Best in the Industry Lakhs - Lakhs /APosted on: Jun 28, 2016
Desired Candidate Profile