The incumbent would be responsible for developing web applications working with the team lead. The position also demands performing estimation of technical work, and assistance in planning development activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute tasks along with a team of developers, using best practices and organizational processes.
• Participate in requirement reviews, discussions and analysis
• Create technical architecture and design to meet business requirements
• Develop application components based on the design to meet business requirements
• Deliver work-products with focus on optimization and ensure quality.
• Support team lead in estimation, planning and status reporting.
• Contribute to knowledge building and sharing in the team on business/technical domains.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Expertise in Java/J2EE design methodologies and frameworks and java-based web technologies
• Experience in Ajax frameworks
• Experience in GWT and GWT Ext would be big plus
• Experience in Hibernate, Spring, Java Web Services. Rest Easy experience is a plus.
• Experience with XML, XSD and JAXB
• Good knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good Team Player.
• Ability to work independently or with a team to develop web applications.
• 3 - 5 years of overall experience (at least 2 years in Java/J2EE based application development).
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering