Greetings from HireAtEase Consulting!!
Currently we are looking Technical Support Eng for Malaysia Location.
Role: Technical Support (Permanent position)
Skills: Technical Support/Linux and windows server troubleshooting and webhosting/ Good spoken and written English
Experience: 1.5 yr to 5 Yrs
Job Location: Malaysia (Need passport valid till 2015)
Your role as a Technical Support Engineer is to provide technical support for Web Hosting Automation & Billing solution provided by Parallels' clients globally. The job scope requires you to troubleshoot and maintain the system under both Linux and Windows platforms.
• Provide support to our clients mainly via email support and customer interaction in a helpdesk environment is pertinent for follow through process. Email troubleshooting is 80% of daily task.
• To ensure tickets are updated within ticket severity requirements and service level agreements.
• Consistently ensure all open tickets, inbound calls and live chats are managed and supported appropriately till closure.
• To work on night shifts based on the scheduled rosters set by the Resource and Planning team.
• To ensure adherence on processes around technical and non-technical aspects.
• To meet required KPIs as provided by Parallels Clients or Direct Reporting Managers.
• To perform remote troubleshooting of Parallels Automations products (Parallels Operation Automation and Parallels Business Automation Enterprise) and services managed by Parallels Automation in clients' hosting environment.
• To troubleshoot issues with DNS services (Bind, MSDNS).
• To troubleshoot issues related to web and FTP services configuration (Apache, ProFTPD, IIS).
• To troubleshoot issues related to email services (MS Exchange, Qmail, Courier-IMAP, Dovecot).
• To troubleshoot issues related to database servers management (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL).
• To troubleshoot issue related to creating and configuring virtual servers (Parallels Virtuozzo containers for Linux and Windows, Parallels Server Bare Metal).
• To troubleshoot domain registration and transfer issues.
• To troubleshoot issues with automated online payment processing.
• To troubleshoot issues with automated order/invoice processing.
• Technical knowledge and expertise requirements :
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008: configuration, troubleshooting.
Knowledge of Linux server distributions (Red Hat, CentOS): maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting.
Knowledge of networking concepts.
Knowledge of web hosting technologies.
Knowledge of DNS and domain registration and administration.
Experience in configuring and troubleshooting issues with web and FTP servers:
Knowledge of SMTP, POP3 and IMAP servers
Experience in configuring users and groups in Active Directory.
Experience in configuring and troubleshooting of issues with Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010.
Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint.
Knowledge of database servers
Ability to compose and analyse SQL queries.
Strong diagnostic, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Experience with managing and configuring Parallels Plesk will be an advantage.
Experience with managing and configuring Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Linux and Windows will be an advantage.
Knowledge of bash, perl, php scripting languages will be an advantage.
Knowledge of HTML/CSS & Office 365 will be an advantage.
Please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with these details.
Please let me know if you have any query.
Piyush Kumar | Practice Manager
email@example.com I 9900238684
To find a Better career connect to me in LinkedIn.