Experience: Atleast 2yrs
Job Title: Iphone Developer
• Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
• Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
• Optimizing performance for the apps
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Qualification: - Bachelor's degree required; desired majors include Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, etc.
Experience: - At least 2 years of experience with mobile application development on one or more of these platforms: iOS and Android. Experience with multiple platforms is highly preferred.
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
• Familiar with xcode Android –
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Familiar with the Android SDK
• Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
• Common Understanding of other compiled languages
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Experience of development using web technologies
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• Experience building web and native apps
• Experience using social media APIs
• Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
• Using version control (e.g. SVN)
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
If you"re interested, kindly send me your updated resume, current salary, expected salary and the notice period.
If you"ll be able to give me any references kindly send me their contact details or ask them to contact me.