We have urgent requirements for Oracle Identity Management Professionals.
Responsibilities are as follows:
The role would provide effective and efficient support for Allianz Group OE Identity & Access Management applications and support in key areas:
1. Oracle security generalist position with a security administration background.
2. The role demands a good understanding of provisioning targets like AD [Active Directory] and TAM [Tivoli Access Manager]
3. The role is responsible for the day to day support of the Oracle Identity Manager [OIM] solution
4. The role would lead an expanded team [either ACIS or vendor staffed], so the expectation that this role would have some team lead oversight responsibilities too
5. Involvement in migration of internally developed provisioning solution and Sun IdM platform over to Oracle's Identity Management [OIM 11g] platform
6. To support Allianz Group OE in establishing OIM as the identity platform of the future which may include the eventual retirement of Sun IdM platform.
7. Involvement in Knowledge transfer, support activities.
8. Provide support for debugging or resolving problem tickets or incidents.
9. Act as backup to internal Allianz Group OE's Security Engineer [SE] while out of the office.
Excellent working knowledge with a range of 3 to 6 years in Oracle Security administration background with a good understanding of Active Directory[AD] & Tivoli Access Manager [TAM]. Practical implementation experience in Oracle/Sun security products with the following skills [Oracle Identity Manager - OIM 11g, Weblogic supporing OIM & Oracle Database]. Experience working on Sun IDM network [development/retirement projects] would be an added advantage.
Desirable : Knowledge on SDLC processes, Excellent Language [Oral & Written English] skills
N.B: Candidate should be willing to work on shift basis if required.
Allianz Cornhill Information Services (ACIS) is a captive offshore facility of Allianz Insurance plc, operating from the Technopark Trivandrum, offering both IT and ITES services. ACIS is a CMMI Level 5 company providing world-class Application Development and Maintenance services to Allianz Insurance in the UK and some other Allianz companies. ACIS is also a pioneer of the ITeS industry in Kerala and is ISO 9001-2000 certified for its Business Process Operations.
For further information please visit our website: http://www.acis.co.in/
Human Resource Staffing
ACIS - A company of Allianz ,
Thejaswini, Technopark, Trivandrum - 695 581,