Experience required for the Job: 2 - 7 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 2.05 - 7.00 Lacs
Job Location: Trivandrum
We have immediate Openings for QA Engineers with one of our Top Client in Trivandram.
Our Client is a world leader in providing mobile marketing and advertising technology and services. Clients product portfolio comprises of NEON, for mobile operators own mobile marketing and QREDA, providing mobile advertising for any brand and advertiser.
Exp: 2 - 7 years
Job Location: Trivandram
Education: B.E/ B. Tech / MCA / M.sc
Skill Set: Manual Testing , QTP , Linux
Designation: QA Engineers
Responsibilities and Accountabilities of QA Engineer(Functional)
The QA Engineer will be accountable for the following but not limited to:
1. Define module level test strategy
2. Ensure the module level quality of the product.
3. Analyze the functional Requirements, develop test plan and test scenarios
4. Perform various tests like functional, regression, usability, browser compatibility
5. Coordination with Product Management and Development team to derive test requirements
6. Generation and maintenance of test data
7. Execution of test cases and analyze test results
8. Generate and maintain various documents like Test Requirement specification, Regression test document, test cases etc.
9. Generate and maintain various test reports like bug log, test log etc.
Skill sets of QA Engineer
1. Educational Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA/Msc Computers
2. Experience in testing web applications
3. Ability to analyze problems
4. Good Knowledge of software testing concepts and methodologies
5. Should be a good team player
6. Ability to meet deadlines
7. Strong analytical, problem solving and mentoring skills
8. Strong communication skills , both writing and verbal
9. Should have knowledge of web technologies, (Application Server, Web Server)
10. Knowledge about software development life cycle and testing life cycle
11. Continuous learning of theoretical knowledge in software testing and apply that in the job
1. Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development process
2. Experience with automation tools like QTP
3. Basic knowledge in working with Linux/Unix/Windows based operating systems
4. Knowledge of Database concepts, SQL queries and PLSQL.
5. Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE exciting
7. Domain knowledge of Telecom/Mobile messaging
If interested please Send your Updated Profile with the following details:
We would appreciate if you forward this Mail to your friends.
Thanks & Regards
Placenet Consultants Pvt Ltd,
Old No:19/3, New No:15/3,
12th Avenue, Ashok nagar,
Chennai - 600 083
Phone: 91 44 24890640
Email : email@example.com