Thursday, May 19, 2011
JP Morgan chase - Emp Referrals - Opportunities in various Technologies @ Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Message from Human Resources
Opportunities in TS Technology, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Applications would be accepted only if uploaded on Job Connect. Resumes forwarded on e-mail will not be considered.
Requisition NumberRequisition TitleSkillsetYrs of Exp
100059822Application Developer - PRPCPega PRPC Developer3 - 5 years
100065976Production Support - Unix shellscripting. oracleProduction Support - Unix shellscripting, Oracle3 - 5 years
100082986Quality Assurance Analyst - Middleware testingManual testing, middleware/ webmethods testing3 - 5 years
100090462QA Test AnalystMainframe testing6 - 7 years
110017388Database Management (Pl/SQL development) - Trade TechOracle 10g/11g, SQL server analysis services3 - 5 years
110021263Application Developer (Java J2ee Oracle & Unix)Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate6 - 8 years
110021265Application Developer (Java J2ee Oracle & Unix)Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate4 - 6 years
110021697Application Developer (Java)Java, Spring and database6 - 8 years
110023433Applications Developer (Java)Java, Spring, Hibernate, Design pattern6 - 8 years
110024268Application Developer (Java J2EE)Java/ J2EE3 - 5 years
110024635Application Developer (PRPC)Pega PRPC Developer6 - 8 years
110025465Application Developer - DBOracle database developer6 - 8 years
110030349Quality Assurance Analyst- Manual testing SQL- TradeManual Testing with PL-SQL3 - 5 years
110030352Application Developer - Java/J2EE-Trade TechJava/ J2EE with Database3 - 6 years
110030858TechOps- Performance Engineering AnalystPerformance Testing with loadrunner6 - 8 years
110031012Distributed Computing Engineer Analyst (Weblogic)Weblogic Admin6 - 8 years
110031298TS EMEA Business Systems AnalystBusiness Analyst with Banking domain (Swift)6 - 9 years
110032186Application support Analyst - JavaJava production support experience3 - 5 years
110036409Application Developer LeadJava Tech lead6 - 9 years
110037142Senior Database Developer - Trade TechPL/SQL senior developer7 - 9 years
110037166Senior Flex Developer - Trade TechJava, Flex developer6 - 9 years
110037172MS SQL Server Analysis Services Developer- Trade TechSQL Server 2005, Oracle 10g and 11g 3 - 5 years
110037834Applications Developer (Java)Java, Spring , hibernate, design patters6 - 8 years
110039552Technical writer - Trade TechTechnical writer and document specialist4 - 6 years
110041395Applications Support AnalystMS SQL Server and windows system administration support6 - 9 years
Opportunities in WSS Technology, Mumbai
Requisition NumberRequisition TitleSkills RequiredJob Grade
110030859Applications Developer - Java/J2EECore Java, J2EE, Spring/Struts, Weblogic.
Knowledge of derivatives is a plus601/602
110034569Applications Support lead - JavaHands on Java and SQL programming skills with prior experience in production support601
Requisition NumberRequisition TitleSkills RequiredLocationJob GradeExp Required
110025435Oracle Applications DeveloperHands on experience in coding Pl/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, Oracle 10/11G database.Bangalore6016 - 8 yrs
110025434Lead Applications Developer - Java J2eeJava, J2EE, experience on AJAX, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JMS, UMLBangalore6029 - 12 yrs
110018599Applications Developer (Java Spring Hibernate GWT) - GCEJava, J2EE, GWT,Hibernate and Spring,Mumbai6029 - 12 yrs
110018604HFS - Business AnalystMust have 5 yrs relevant experience, Knowledge on OTC derivatives and Fixed income securities a plus.Mumbai6016 - 8 yrs
100032017WSS TI -Engineer Analyst (AIX)AIX, HACMP, LPAR, Unix shell scripting is a plusMumbai5023 - 5 yrs
110020322Java Lead Developer for Views Portfolio ReportingJava, Spring, HibernateMumbai6029 - 12 yrs
110020878Quality Assurance AnalystQTP, Quality Center and UNIXMumbai6016 - 8 yrs
110010291Applications Developer (Java Spring JMS & Middleware)Java, Spring, HibernateMumbai6016 - 8 yrs
Opportunities in WSS Technology – GFS Team, Mumbai
Requisition #Requisition TitleSkills SetYrs of Exp
110010732Automation TesterAutomation Testing (QTP)7 - 9 years
110010733Automation Testing ManagerExperience in managing automation projects, hands on experience in QTP9-12 years
100090149Applications Developer (.Net, SQL Server)Development & Designing experience in Asp.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server7-9 years
100090147Applications Developer Lead (.Net, SQL Server)Development & Designing experience in Asp.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server9-12 years
110001680SQL Server Senior DeveloperExperience in SQL Server 2005+, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, DB performance tuning 7-9 years
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology. Master's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
Business Skills:· Good understanding of impact and importance of storage services to customers. Sense of urgency around critical issues.
· Good positive attitude and helpful approach
· Good spoken and written English
· Ability to communicate clear and concise information in support of team and firm goals.
· Timely escalation of critical and/or complex issues as required.
· Ability to solve operational issues with both tactical and long-term solutions
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent time management and personal task prioritization
· Good planning skills and ability to deliver to agreed schedules.
· Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills,
· Ability to have tough conversations when needed and provide proactive leadership
Message from Human Resources - GTI India
This message is being sent to all India technology colleagues
Position 1 Storage Provisioning Lead Engineer, Core Infrastructure Services
Requisition Code 100087623
Job Code/Family Tech Ops Job Family – (6XX)Location Hyderabad
Description:In the role of Storage Provisioning Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for storage service, project requests and technical refresh and migration activities related to SAN, NAS and Backup. You will handle new allocations, expansions, reductions, adding and removing access, decomms, migrations and relocations of SAN and NAS volumes and backup policies and schedules via the request management process. You will be expected to proactively look for ways by which to improve space utilization and provide a more efficient and higher quality service to clients. The Lead Engineer will also provide technical leadership, mentoring and training to more junior engineers and will act as a key contributor to the Storage Provisioning team.
Required Skills:· Expert in storage products - Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN) and data backup
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris, HP HPUX, IBM AIX and Linux
· Proactively analyze problems searching for ways to mitigate future risk
· Capable of acting as business liaison, translating business needs to technical requirements and providing point of contact to business during high impact incidents
· Demonstrates leadership and independent problem solving
· Advanced knowledge of multiple major vendor platforms
· Advanced business continuity/resiliency knowledge
· Specific Storage Administration Expertise:
· 3+ years experience in distributed storage environments.
· 3+ years experience in an associated technology (Server, Networks)
· Advanced experience configuring and deploying Netapp and EMC NAS platforms
· Advanced experience configuring and deploying EMC, HDS, IBM, Brocade and Cisco SAN platforms
· Advanced experience with multiple host operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris, HP HPUX, IBM AIX).
· Advanced knowledge/experience designing and deploying snapshot, mirror, snapvault, aggregates/qtrees/volumes for NAS and BCV/RDF/replication technologies for SAN
· Advanced knowledge/experience designing and implementing Netbackup solutions including standard clients, Shared Storage Option, SAN Client and Lifecycle policies
· Bachelors Degree or higher or equivalent experience
· Flexible with regard to working shifts
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Internal Job Posting - Last date to submit your application is April 25
Position 2 DNS/DHCP Engineer, Core Infrastructure Services
Requisition Code 110019282
Job Code/Family Tech Ops Job Family – (5XX - 6XX)Location Bangalore
Description:Core Infrastructure Services (CIS) is defined as the distributed, storage, IP network and Data Center services consumed by applications and enabling infrastructure in the Data Center. Core Infrastructure Services consolidates all logical and physical activities performed across Data Center Operations, and most of Global Network Services and Distributed Technology Services.
The position is responsible for making changes to the company's global DNS/DCHP infrastructure. You will analyze, interpret, and implement client requests for soft data network configuration changes. You will execute the changes under a set of highly structured and controlled network standards, policies, processes, and procedures that are required in order maintain demanding delivery and quality objectives
5+ years of practical, hands-on experience performing operational, implementation, or engineering functions in a large, complex enterprise IP network environment.
2+ years has been spent supporting corporate DNS/DHCP technology.
The individual must display a broad understanding of internetworking technology principles with demonstrated expertise in UNIX, DNS/DHCP, Bind protocol, scripting in bourne shell & Perl, Sun Solaris 10.x and utilities.
Advanced UNIX and UNIX scripting knowledge
Experience with, and deep understanding of, DNS/DHCP and Bind protocol
Network certification(s) - CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, UNIX/Linux
A solid, foundational, understanding Local Area Networks, connectivity and transmission protocols
In addition to technical aptitudes, the position requires the ability to make sound, rational judgments while taking into account cross impacts to the global network environment. The role includes significant, direct customer contact and requires strong oral and written communications skills, along with excellent customer service skills. The individual chosen will be detail oriented with an unrelenting pursuit of zero defects.
· Bachelors Degree or higher or equivalent experience
· Flexible with regard to working shifts