Thursday, May 19, 2011
Cognizant - TAG Invites Referrals for Pega Recruitment Drive on 21-May 2011!!
TAG Invites Referrals for Pega Recruitment
Drive on 21-May 2011!!
Skill / DescriptionExperienceJob Number
- Developers, Sr. Developers, Architects, Engagement Leads, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Agile Experts and Project Managers with experience / exposure to any of the following BPM platforms2 – 13 Years
- Candidates with experience of playing the role of Scrum
Masters – certification will be an added advantage2 – 13 Years1. PEGA_CHN
- Enterprise Architects: high-end Enterprise Architects who may or may not have BPM exposure but have at least 10+ years of hard core experience in multiple technologies like Application Servers, SOA, EAI, Enterprise-wide implementations, etc, - good deal of this time spent in architecting IT solutions and advising customers on technology.5 – 13 Years1. PEGA_CHN
PMP certified professionals
- Project and Program Managers: Candidates with experience managing fast-paced projects / programs. PMP certification will be an added advantage.10 Years1. PEGA_CHN
Work location : Chennai, Bangalore and Kolkata
Interview Venue and POC:
Cognizant Technology SolutionsCognizant Technology SolutionsCognizant Technology Solutions
Plot- GN 34/3,MEPZ - Special Economic Zone,BTP-8th Floor
Sector -V, Saltlake Electronic ComplexPlot No A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B-20, C-10 & 65/2, Baghmane Tech Park,
Pin Code : 700 091C-1 and D-2National Highways,C.V.Raman Nagar,
45, Tambaram, GST Road Pin Code : 560 045
Pin Code: 600 045
POC : Purbita POC : SenthilPOC : Anitha
email : Purbita.Mukherjee@Cognizant.comemail : firstname.lastname@example.org : Anita.email@example.com
Interview Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Please use the link below to upload referral resumes against the respective job number only.
Candidate Checklist: (Mandatory Documents to carry for interview process)
· Candidate ID and updated resume
· Copy of last drawn salary slip & latest hike letter
· Copies of certificates & mark sheets of all exams from 10th Std to highest level (Semester wise mark sheets are preferred)
· Copy of 1 passport/stamp size photograph
· Copies of relieving letters, experience letters & offer letters from all previous employers
· Copy of current Address Proof
Important – Please Note:
· A full-time degree is mandatory.
· Resumes sent to any other email ID will not be eligible for referral awards.
· All resumes will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
* The referred candidate should complete 3 months in the system before the referral award can be claimed.