Refer suitable Test Managers resumes to Cognizant and you might get a chance to walk away with DOUBLE the rewards!
Level at which the referred candidate is selected
Referral Bonus Payable under special Double your Rewards Campaign! (In Rs)
Yrs of Experience
- Well versed with Creation of Test Artifices like Test Strategy, Test Summary Reports, GAP Analysis documents..etc.
- Should be able to lead of 20-50 Team.
- Well versed with Quality processes like C20 and work with Audit/process teams for Project Compliance Requirements.
- Good Client Management skills ( Should be able to independently run a given set of projects) with minimal supervision
- Well versed with Resource and Capacity Planning
- Well versed with Reporting Mechanism’s ( Daily/Weekly/Monthly Status Reports) to Project Stakeholders( Onsite Team/Client..etc)
- Own Complete responsibility for a given portfolio with full ownership
- Good Knowledge of Metrics and associated metrics driven processes.
- Good People Management skills and Mentoring skills.
- Good Tracking and Monitoring capabilities in order work closely with the team members to meet the project objectives.
8 – 14 Yrs
23 Oct 2010
DLF Phase II , 4 th Floor , Krida
Walk in Timings
Please use the links below to upload referral resumes:
Please upload referral resumes against the campaign code:
Important – Please Note:
« A full-time degree in B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.E./ M.Tech/ M.Sc with consistent first class.
« Candidates who have been interviewed over the last 6 months are not eligible to apply.
« Resumes sent to any other email ID will not be eligible for referral rewards.
« All resumes will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at the Venue.
RMID is mandatory for registration at the Venue.