Job Title: Lead/Senior Developer
Company : McFadyen
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
* Strong Java and J2EE development experience.
* Experience building e-commerce solutions.
* Web Services development experience
* Hands on skills using databases
* Experience with popular Java IDEs (Eclipse/WSAD)
* Excellent technical problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal skills. Should be ready to travel onsite for short term / long term.
• Software requirement analysis, design and development in Java using EJBs, Hibernate, JDBC, XML and related J2EE technologies.
• Software and system problem solving of technical problems and issues including maintenance and support.
• Performance analysis, tuning and measurement of software applications
• Developing design, functional and technical documentation on assigned projects
• Use established software engineering practice for higher quality results including the requirement analysis, design, coding, unit testing and QA.
• Work in a team environment in supporting the team goals, and improving software engineering practices
• Estimate software development efforts on assigned projects and meet them
• Expertise in object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java and J2EE including servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, RMI, JDBC, JNDI, Struts.
• Project experience with one of the J2EE app server technologies e.g. JBOSS, Web Logic, Websphere, etc.
• Good working knowledge of relational databases (prefer Oracle) and SQL.
• BE/CS Engineering or equivalent, Master in technology discipline preferred. Sun Certifications an add on
Email Address : email@example.com with Subject line as “Sr.Developer / Technical Lead – Java/J2ee – McFadyen ”