|Job Title:||ARCHITECT- J2EE|
|Company||PIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Closing On:||Saturday, 30 October 2010|
|Contact Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org ,|
|Job Description:||Technical Skills: Java, JEE, Hibernate/EJB3, Struts2, Spring, Flex, Delivery Models, Architectural Models /Patterns, UML, MySQL, Oracle, JBoss, SVN, Linux |
Role: To act as a technology and delivery partner around application design, manages dependencies, review requirements and documentation, emphasis on functionality and system qualities, provide input on technical capabilities of human resources, recommend technology, development models, standards, training, tools, ensure design and delivery goals are met
• Provide overall technical leadership over the Requirement Analysis, Design, Architecture, Testing strategy, delivery of all the software application projects/ products.
• Deliver on tasks include but not limited to creating & extending the architecture of the system to meet Deployment, Scalability, Performance and Maintainability requirements, Technical Specifications Review, Estimation, Design & Development of framework components, plot technology roadmaps, Conduct Code reviews.
• Coordinate with senior stake holders to deliver on requirements.
• Coaching, Training and assisting technical team in complex technical matters.
• Produce often with minimum support the key documents specific to the customer, such as Statement of Work (SOW), service delivery kit, acceptance test plans, Project Plans, escalation procedure etc
• Regular tracking and reporting of project progress.
|Preferred Skills:||Preferred Skills:|
• Ability to lead and coordinate people technically.
• Good understanding of team dynamics.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.