We have the following openings with EY GSS -Technopark in the GSS TP IMG team. Please click on the selected Job Codes and upload your referrals via Taleo.
Please send your referrals on or before 15 September 2010 to Muhammed.Saleem@ae.ey.com.
Sl.No Service Line Team Required Qualification Required Skills Job Code 1 IMG Siteminder Administrator BE/BTech/MCA/BSc
- We are Looking for Siteminder administrator with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Will be installing and deploying CA Siteminder
- Administrating CA Siteminder and supporting SSO infrastructure
- Will be assisting in training others in installation, configuration, tuning and troubleshooting of CA Siteminder Policy Servers on Win2K3
- The desired candidate must have a minimum of 3- 5 years experience in an global enterprise environment.
2 IMG Websphere Administrator BE/BTech/MCA/BSc
- The Websphere specialist is a challenging position inside Ernst and Young Global IT Services that offers exposure to many functions and the opportunity to participate in shaping the future of EY IT systems. You will be technical expert accountable and responsible for supporting and maintaining IBM Websphere Application Server and Portal Server availability.
- At least 5 years of experience in complex Windows and IIS environments
3 IMG Batch Management Specialist BE/BTech/MCA/BSc
- Tier 3 Batch and Application support contact is part of a team that securely and efficiently manages the Firms batch processing in all data centers strategically located around the world.
- You will be the technical expert collaborating with functional and IT groups advising and creating schedules and batch environments specific to the application’s requirements.
- Advanced experience with Control-M Desktop and Enterprise Manager scheduling software
4 IMG Data Centre Operations - L2 BE/BTech/MCA/BSc
- Provide second level technical support to all IT Services staff and customers
- Effective call management including logging, monitoring / updating and resolving calls in a timely fashion. Escalate unresolved incidents to other support groups, including vendors, to expedite resolution
- Monitoring and management of incidents allocated to team via the call management tool. Ensure all requests are prioritised and managed pro-actively according to impact, escalating problems as required. Liaise with IT Services staff to ensure the most effective solutions for first level Help Desk requests
- Windows Server - • Windows (Infrastructure/Server support) & AD • In-depth knowledge of Windows 2003 server and Active Directory Support.
- Lotus Domino & Application Support - In depth knowledge of Domino Server administration (v6 – 8.5) • Any knowledge or skills in Domino Development of scripting is an advantage. • Knowledge of Blackberry Server support and admin.
- Network - • In depth knowledge and experience of working with Cisco routers/switches . • Over 3 years experience working in an IT support environment/technical background
- Experience working with system monitoring tools, ACD and incident management tools
5 IMG Event Monitoring - Technician Associate BE/BTech/MCA/BSc
• Windows 2003
- To assist in providing 24/7 Level 1 support for E&Y’s global IT environment. To monitor the enterprise system management consoles for alerts and take appropriate action to confirm the validity of alerts, and to perform initial steps to resolve any incidents.
- Approximately 1- 2 years experience in technology support in one or more of the following areas:
• Active Directory
• Lotus Notes/Domino
Thanks and regards
Thursday, September 2, 2010
EY GSS TP vacancy newsletter - Technopark
Labels: jobs in Technopark trivandrum