SapnaSolutions is seeking an experienced iPhone/iPad Developer to join its growing, tight knit team. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, work collaboratively with other team members to solve problems, and have a passion for mobile technology.
We are looking for someone who can:-
* Play a key role in the design and development of iPhone/iPad applications
* Lead, initiate, create and manage iPhone/iPad applications for some of the world's top brands.
You should ideally have:
* iPhone/iPad development experience
* Hands on experience using the iPhone SDK 2.1 or above (3.0 preferred).
* Development background with C, C++ & Objective-C is helpful
* Good optimization and debugging skills
* Strong Xcode and expertise in creating well-defined iPhone User Interfaces.
* Has created iPhone/iPad apps that have been released to the APP store. A working iPhone application (either in a sandbox development environment or published in the App Store) would be a big plus - as would knowledge of Xcode and Cocoa, and familiarity with designing user interfaces.
* Salary best in the industry
* Health Benefits
* Flat Structure
* Flexible Working Hours
* Opportunity to work on challenging projects
* Fun workplace
SapnaSolutions is a new type of Web Development Company, and amongst the first of its kind in India. We follow a two tier strategy of delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand, and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' in - house Web, Mobile and Social applications, on the other hand. We are expanding the existing team to develop more innovative in-house and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.
Besides the above mentioned skills, how will you know if you're the right fit for the SapnaSolutions team? Ask yourself--and be honest--are you fun, reliable, loyal, and interested in advancing both yourself and your team? If you answered in the affirmative, then you're on the right track.
So, if you’re a passionate iPhone/iPad Application Developer anywhere in the world, and you’re interested in getting involved in exciting projects at the ground level, then we want to hear from you.