The candidate would work as Level 1 resource and would primarily be involved in monitoring of IT infrastructure through monitoring tools and basic troubleshooting using defined procedures and runbooks. The candidate would be involved in monitoring of various elements of IT infrastructure including servers, network devices, storage and backup devices and databases or any combination thereof. The candidate would have to work in shifts to provide round the clock support.
* The graduates should belong to the 2010 batch
* Should have scored minimum 60% through out in academics
* Should not be carrying any backlog of papers
* Should be willing to work in shifts
Process of selection
* Candidates would be required to take communication skill and an online test, post which there will be an interview.
* Selected candidates should be willing to work anywhere in India and will have to sign a service agreement of 24 months.
HCL Comnet , A-9, Sector -3 ,
Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
source ref: http://anoorul.blogspot.com/2010/06/hcl-walk-in-for-bca-freshers-2010-pass.html