Macrosoft IT Solutions is global system integration and IT services firm with our corporate office located at Parsippany, New Jersey. We have off- shore software development centers in India, Pakistan and China Please find our company information at www.macrosoftinc.com.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: B.Tech/MCA with academic good record and training/certification in IBM Mainframe
Experience: 0-5 years (In case of freshers, candidates only with Mainframe Certification will be considered)
• Should be expert in analyzing the requirements / applications.
• Strong programming skills.
• Must be an expert in COBOL & JCL languages.
• Must be expert in file handling mechanism & VSAM.
• Experience in development/maintenance projects on Mainframe technologies.
• Worked on entire SDLC for Mainframe technology projects.
• Develop High level, low-level design, Coding and Unit testing for the requirements.
• Be able to support System and Integration testing.
• Should have collaborated with Quality Assurance team.
• Knowledge of professional testing/QA concepts.
• Expertise in technical documentation
• Good team player & communication skills.
• Ability to proficiently use three Microsoft productivity tools (WORD, MS Project, and Excel).
• Certifications are desirable.
• Flexibility to work in overlap time zone of US (Eastern Standard Time).
• Expertise in Unix [SUN Solaris]
• Knowledge of document composition tools & formats (AFP, Metacode, PDF etc.]
• Experience in Mainframe to Unix Migration projects
If your profile matches the above requirement and you’re interested, kindly email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0471- 4011462 at the earliest.