Please find below the desired profile -
• Excellent written and spoken American English skills and an ability
to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate
complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and
Problem Solving Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
• Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
• Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
• Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude
• Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
• Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement
• Education qualification: Bachelors degree in Commerce, Science – preferably in Mathematics, physics, statistics.
Please walk- in to the below mentioned venue details at 10 AM any weekday.
Job Location :Bangalore
Venue: Amazon India R&D Pvt Ltd
6th Floor, Safina Towers, #3, Ali Asgar Road, Bangalore 560052.
Contact Person: Rinky Jain
Contact details :080 - 41970000
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Experience: 0 - 1 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Key Skills: Risk Investigators, freshers