UST Global is conducting walk-in drive for Hardware technicians.
Windows Hardware Technician
Years of Experience – 1-5 years
• Diploma (3 years) in Electronics/Computer hardware, with 1 to 5 years work experience in a related job
• Working knowledge of Operating Systems, computer peripherals and PC (Windows + Intel) architecture.
• Good knowledge about firmware.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with teams.
• Nice to have would be existing experience on assembling PCs and motherboard components, installing/troubleshooting Windows Operating System
• Good understanding of System Validation methodologies and concepts would be an added advantage.
Linux Hardware Technician
Years of experience – 1-5 years
• Linux Shell Commands.
• Installation of OS all flavours (Susie, Fedora, Ubuntu, Moblin)
• Troubleshooting OS issues in Linux.
• Driver Installation. (Command based as well).
• Kernel Compilation.
• Good knowledge on PC Architecture.
• Good knowledge on troubleshooting concepts.
• Fair knowledge on Windows OS concepts and Troubleshooting.
• Strong knowledge on Intel CPU’s, Chipsets and its specification.
It would be good if the candidate also has:
• RHCE certification.
• A+ certification.
• Troubleshooting as System Administrator over network on Linux environment
Venue : Zenith Hall, Bhavani Techno park Trivandrum
Date: January 23rd 2010 (Saturday)